Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a LG TROMM front loading washing machine and it keeps…

Customer Question
I have a LG TROMM...
I have a LG TROMM front loading washing machine and it keeps throwing a LE code which I am told means Locked Engine I have already did the trouble shooting unplugged for 30 minutes and all of that now I actually need a person to look at it without charging me out the butt.some one please help.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/25/2010
Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech replied 8 years ago
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
please remember we are not in your home to do the repair or test our self and cant always be 100% and can always overlook something / thanks

follow this directions please

http://lgknowledgebase.com/kb/index.php?View=entry&EntryID=6250