Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

i have abosch dishwasher model #shi6805uc/u06, the soap dispencer…

Customer Question
i have abosch dishwasher model...
i have abosch dishwasher model #shi6805uc/u06, the soap dispencer was not opening during cycle, we replaced the dispencer and still it won't open, any suggestions?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/25/2010
Appliance Technician: Repairman1981, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
Repairman1981
Repairman1981, Home Appliance Technician
Double check the wiring, make sure nothing is loose, make sure it is filing with water and spraying, then make sure your giving it 20 mins to open. If you have done all that the board may be bad. Sometimes when a dispenser goes bad it will take out the board. Not cheap but board is all that's left. Thanks!

Brandon
Please click accept and leave feedback.