Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I had fan replaced last month and its been working fine but…

Customer Question
I had fan replaced last...
I had fan replaced last month and its been working fine but now icemaker isnt working and vegetables are freezing in drawer. I have trned control to 1 but doesnt help?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/25/2010
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
it sounds like either your fan isn't working or there is too much frost built up and you need to thaw it out behind the back wall inside the freezer.