Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Dear sir/madame My subzero is not refigderating cold enough.

Customer Question
Dear sir/madame My subzero is not...
Dear sir/madame
My subzero is not refigderating cold enough. Not even for a beer. Milk is spoiling etc. I've cleaned up top.It is a 48" (2compressors) but I don't know the model #. It is approximately 15 years old. There is frost forming on the back wall of the lower shelf.
could it possibly a shortage of gas?
If you can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Bill
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/25/2010
Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech replied 8 years ago
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
please remember we are not in your home to do the repair or test our self and cant always be 100% and can always overlook something / thanks

is the frost completely coving the coil behind the panel inside or just some?