Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Whirlpool Imperial series gas range that just went…

I have a Whirlpool Imperial...
I have a Whirlpool Imperial series gas range that just went out. No power. Model number is XXXXX I've checked power plug and breakers. Are there fuses in gas ranges?
6/25/2010
esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Home Appliance Technician
hi is the display blank
yes it is
what led to this
I used the front burner to cook eggs. turned off burner and a few moments later I noticed the display was blank and nothing worked. Gas comes on, but no spark to light. no light comes on in the oven.
that is strange no lights inside oven either
it is like the power is cut off to range. all other kitchen appliances work fine.
hi if there is power at the wall everything comes through the computer board so it has to be the board
hi. thats' just great. How do I fix that?
the only way to fix this is to change the computer board sorry what color is the face on the control
i'm sorry, you lost me on that last question. What is the face on the control? What control? Control panel? If that is what you mean, then it's white with silver gray buttons, like for start, timer, clock, bake, etc.
here it is
(Click to enlarge)
Grid is 1 inch square
Item #
1447466
Price
$124.15
In Stock?
No (SP)
Control, range (white)
Okay, how do I order one? Can I install it myself?
hi go to www.repairclinic.com enter your model nuber and they ship overnight . yes you can install it yourself from the backof the stove just remove the panel and the wires are snap on harness . ok pressing accept pays me thanks
esequiel walker
thank you for the quick reply and assistance.
your welcome good luck