Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Good Morning I have a Black slide in stove Jenn Air Model 2023681,

Customer Question
Good Morning I have a...
Good Morning I have a Black slide in stove Jenn Air Model(NNN) NNN-NNNN Which I broke the outer glass on the oven door and I received a part number from Jenn AIr of 703774 , That is not the right glass, Can you help
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/25/2010
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
There is a substitution in the part it looks like. The part number you need now is Y703774 Here is a link to the part you need to order and replace.

CLICK HERE

I received a 703774 and the glass size is not right. Is the Y703774 different dimensions?
I can only imagine so. They don't state exactly but based on your model number and the look up from several sources, that is the part number for your model number so it's can't possibly be wrong unless that's the wrong model number.