Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The appliance does not spin and does not empty the water used…

Customer Question
The appliance does not spin...
The appliance does not spin and does not empty the water used (Rainse and spin end indicators flash in both cases ) .I cleaned the pump but still the same . pls advice me what shall i do ? and i want to know how much it cost to fixed .
BOSCH : WAA24181GB/01
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/25/2010
Appliance Technician: Bryan, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician

can you hear the pump running?

YES
if you take the drain hose out of the drain and put it in a bucket is there water being pumped out?
NO
ok you pump is stripped or theres is a clog before the pump. check for a clog between the tub and the pump if none replace the drain pump. thanks Bryan
I CHECKED THE PUMP IT IS WORKING
ok, then theres a clog in the drain between the tub and the pump. possibly a sock or something, if the pump is working and the nothing in the trap then its between the tub and pump.
I CHECKED THE TUB IT IS CLEAN & OPEN
well that makes no sense then, if the pump is running and theres no clog in the system then you will probably need a service tech to look at this, depending on who you call the service can run from $79.00 to $125.00, plus parts,

SORRY YOU NOT HELP ME TO FIX THE PROBLEM

THANKS

Relist: BECAUSE THE PROBLEM STILL THE SAME.
BECAUSE THE PROBLEM STILL THE SAME
Appliance Technician: william, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
william, Home Appliance Technician

If everything is working like what you say it is then you will need to get a technician in there to look at this.

If this answers your question, please click the ACCEPT BUTTON This is how I get paid for my skills & knowledge.Need more info ask as long as it pertains to the same question. BONUSES are appreciated. NOTE: As I am not there this is based on your observations and information that i get from you. Thank-you.