Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have just installed a Sears Elite Gas Grill that I purchased…

Customer Question
I have just installed a...
I have just installed a Sears Elite Gas Grill that I purchased last year, a floor model so there wqas no instruction book The # XXXXX the grill cover is D71M16654R. I have piped it for natural gas as it says customer choice on the front of the grill but the flame is too low..is there an adjustment control..?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/24/2010
Appliance Technician: Neilwill, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
Neilwill
Neilwill, Home Appliance Technician

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

You need to find the sticker where it says Model number and perhaps it may say serial number under the model number. The sticker will be on the outside of the grille perhaps in the rear.