Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just bought a used Amana refrigerator, and the delivery guy…

I just bought a used...
I just bought a used Amana refrigerator, and the delivery guy didn't know how to level it. There are white plastic wheels at the front that make it taller than the back - can these be retracted?
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/24/2010
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
yes, if you turn the large screws just in front of the front wheels, they will raise and lower the front wheels depending on which way you turn them.
The only screws I see are the leveling feet. Turning them makes no difference to the wheels.
do you have a model number so I can get you an installation manual?

ARB2217CSR

I already looked at the manual online, it didn't say anthing about these wheels. Maybe you have a different manual.

you're correct, there are no adjustment to the wheels whatsoever, just the round feet in front of the wheels. The unit should be sent level and if it's not it may have been dropped. If you're floors are just unlevel, the only thing you can do is add shims or something to the back feet.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Thanks for your time.
sorry for the bad news.