Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

how do I replace the rpm (hall) sensor on a lg wm2277hw washing…

Customer Question
how do I replace the...
how do I replace the rpm (hall) sensor on a lg wm2277hw washing machine?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/24/2010
Appliance Technician: Mike, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Hi click HERE the information you need should be in this service manual. Please give the manual a minute to download since it is a large file. Mike
That manual says "visit to service" There is no mention of the rpm sensor in the manual. I think perhaps its time to call a service repairman?
The hall sensor is very difficult to repair...plus if you are guessing that is the problem without any accurate diagnosis without factory test equipment then it can get expensive. I normally advise my customers to call for service on this one. I am assuming you got an LE error...this can be one of several problems....Mike