Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Maytag MSD2356AE and last night all the lights on…

I have a Maytag MSD2356AE...
I have a Maytag MSD2356AE and last night all the lights on the panel of the icedispenser shorted out and now the unit will not make ice nor dispense water and none of the lights work. Still cooling, though.
6/24/2010
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
please remember we are not in your home to do the repair or test our self and cant always be 100% and can always overlook something / thanks

you have two parts to replace and both are in the dispenser panel on the freezer and the part numbers for the two boards are 61003421 and 61003425 ,, this will cost about $125 total for both and you can get it at a local appliance parts dealer near you ,,, Glad i could help you with your problem today so please hit the accept button for me before you leave so i may be paid ,, Thanks
Thank you. I just have one other question regarding the parts you suggested I replace. I see both circuit boards to which you refer. Do these parts include the wire that attaches them to each other, or is this a part I should hold onto?
its not a wire ,, it has a ribbon that comes on it and you just plug it in
Appliance Tech Larry
Thanks. I am accepting your answer. How do I send favorable feedback when I'm finished?
it should be a link on here i do believe / thanks