Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

HAVE MODEL NUMBER ED2NHGV000 AND SERIAL NUMBER HRW1051952 HOW…

Customer Question
HAVE MODEL NUMBER ED2NHGV000...
HAVE MODEL NUMBER ED2NHGV000 AND SERIAL NUMBER HRW1051952==HOW DO I REMOVE THE FILTER ==HAVE PULLED CAP OFF BUT CAN NOT GET FILTER OUT
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/24/2010
Appliance Technician: Chas, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Chat Conversation Started
Chas :

Your water filter twists out counter clockwise on this unit...

Customer:

do i need to put the cap back on? i have tried with the cap and without the cap==can not

Customer:

turn the filter==may i need some one real strong ==just does not budge

Chas :

It may be frozen in there however there is no other way to remove it

Customer:

what do you suggest i do==

Customer:

do you think a plumber can remove the filter

Chas :

use a pair of channel locks and grab the end of the filter and turn it counter clock wise to remove it.