Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Hello.I stripped the threads on both the screws for the dryer…

Customer Question
Hello. I stripped the threads on...
Hello.
I stripped the threads on both the screws for the dryer door when I tried to reverse the door.

What type of drill bit do I need to remove the stripped screws?

Where can I obtain new ones??? Can you help!!

thanks, Mary
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/24/2010
Appliance Technician: RUSS, SERVICE TECHNICIAN replied 8 years ago
RUSS
RUSS, SERVICE TECHNICIAN

Hello

Go to the nearest Lowes etc. and purchase this tool or any good SCREW EXTRACTOR and you should be able to remove the bad screws. After you get the screws out, SEARS PARTS AND SERVICE can supply you with the screws if you give them the model number of the dryer. THANKS

Grabit Screw Extractor View Larger Image