Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

why my side by side not cooling after moving to a diffrent…

Customer Question
why my side by side...
why my side by side not cooling after moving to a diffrent home
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/24/2010
Appliance Technician: John, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
John, Home Appliance Technician

Thanks for the question.

How did you transport the fridge and did you wait 24 hrs before turning it on.

in the van we moved to diffrent city and i didnot wait for 24hr. can i leave water dispenser unhooked if a dont need to use that part .it is in my garage

Yes you don't have to hook the water up .pull the back bottom panel and see if the fan motor is going by the compressor, if that fan is going then you should get cooling .

Moving the fridge in a van on its side is bad enough but not waiting the 24 hrs before turning it on was a bad move.So if its not getting cold its the move that damaged the compressor.