Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My fridge compressor is not starting..anything I can try before…

Customer Question
My fridge compressor is not...
My fridge compressor is not starting..anything I can try before calling a pro?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/24/2010
Appliance Technician: Bryan, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician

If you did not include a model # XXXXX your question please do on you second reply if possible,this helps us serve you faster.

is there a clicking or buzzing comming from the compressor?

I see no model # XXXXX Admiral/frostless. The compressor is not making any sounds and the inside of the fridge is very warm...currently plugged in.
do you have a volt meter?
no
ok do you know anyone with one? you need to check the power to the compressor,
will get one and get back to you.
ok I have to go out and will be back later,