Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have Kitchenaid Superba refrigerator and have been told the…

Customer Question
I have Kitchenaid Superba refrigerator...
I have Kitchenaid Superba refrigerator and have been told the control panel in the freezer door is out. I have already talked to one of your experts. He said there were two slots after removing the tray in the door. I cannot find the two slots and do not want to break my refrigerator. Please help. I have already paid once with no results.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/23/2010
Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech replied 8 years ago
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
please remember we are not in your home to do the repair or test our self and cant always be 100% and can always overlook something / thanks

i dont know what they are talking about but to remove the dispenser panel you will slide a small screw driver under one lower corner and snap loose and work up and the panel will snap loose and come off ,, Glad i could help you with your problem today so please hit the accept button for me before you leave so i may be paid ,, Thanks
graphic
Did you mean to go to the outside of the panel or where the ice and water are dispensed
on the outside of the freezer door is the dispenser panel (trim) and thats what needs snapped off
We have snapped the panel off but how can we test whether it is the control panel or the inner white panel?
tell me just whats going on and maybe i can help better cause all you had on here was how to remove the panel
The ice will not dispense any longer and the light also does not work. We have removed the panel but the bottom clips would not come undone so the black that holds the white panel is chipped.
if it does not dispense and the light doesnt work either then its the board in the dispenser on front of the freezer door

Are you still working on a answer to my question?

you must have not seen my answer so here it is again

its the board in the dispenser on front of the freezer door

Larry, I appreciate all that you have done. I paid $24.00 this morning and asked the same questions, but I was at my office and could not try to get thepanel off when I was not home to do so. I will pay you but regret that I cannot pay you more when I was told all I had to do was to log back on and get more answers to my question. If you can give me a number I can call I will tell them to give all of the money to y9ou, because the tech did not help me this morning and they say it is 100 % guaranteed, but I couldn't find out where to get back on. My order number was(NNN) NNN-NNNN470.
i see you paid the deposit but it will just set there until you press the accpt button on this page and then i can be paid and after you press the accept button and i'm paid then you can contact just answer and make sure they do not pay the other guy / thanks
i will be off line for rest of the day to take my insulin and rest up so if you need more information please ask now or please hit the accept button for me or i will be back in the morning / thanks Larry