Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Frigerdaire Stove (25 years) old, My cleaning lock is stuck…

Customer Question
My Frigerdaire Stove (25 years)...
My Frigerdaire Stove (25 years) old, My cleaning lock is stuck in the locked position and the cleaning buttons are in the off position.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/22/2010
Appliance Technician: esequiel walker, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Home Appliance Technician
are you getting any codes
No this is not computerized
if you pull the stove out sometimes the lock mechanism has a rod that sits behind the stove and you can unlock it like that

We are in our seventies and not physically able to do that.

Thanks for your help

i am sorry but yes sometimes they have a release bar to manually unlock the stove. if i have tried to help pressing accept pays me thanks good luck

I answered you before. We are in our seventies and can not possibly move the stove to do as you suggested. I guess we are without an oven until we call a repair man.

Thanks

good luck