Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just took delivery of an LG LMX25981st refrigerator. It was…

Customer Question
I just took delivery of...
I just took delivery of an LG LMX25981st refrigerator. It was a floor model and came w/o a manual. I have hooked up the water and plugged the unit in. it has been set up for over an hour now and it isn't cooling. How and what do I need to set to start the unit?

Steve
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/22/2010
Appliance Technician: esequiel walker, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Home Appliance Technician
hi is the comprressor running

I don't hear anything. I thought it might start up once something was programmed on the front control panel.

these refrigerators have a computer board behind the fridge there is a silver panel with 2 screws do u see it
Is there not just a simple start up procedure when installing a new frig? If I need to get to the computer board, tell me what I need to do
when new all you have to do it set the temp controls normally it has a on and off plug ounds like the compressor is not running which means if its new it should have warranty
K
if i have tried to help you in any way pressing accept pays me thanks