Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My bosch classixx all the lights come on no sounds nothing.

Customer Question
when we started it earlier...
My bosch classixx all the lights come on no sounds nothing. when we started it earlier it started fine then made a large poping sound and then stopped.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/22/2010
Appliance Technician: esequiel walker, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Home Appliance Technician
when you set it on wash does the water come in or any noise
No all there was after it was half way through the cycle was a large pop and smoke the machine still has water in it, it has not drained
where did the pop and smoke come from
its hard to tell as the machine is under a kitchen counter but from the back from the back of the machine. the socket now does not work, but when i plug it into a different socket that is when all the lights come on. no noise
ok sounds like the motor shorted out sounds like the motor shorted out that would pop and smoke the only other thing would be the board but it turns on. would you like a price on the motor i would need a model number please
Ive taken out the machine and i cannot find the model number even looking on the manufacturers instructions, all i can tell you is that it is a bosch classixx max slimline machine, i cannot see the "fd" number on the. I have 1 numbers on the receipt srs433c12, purchased in 2004
here is what i found pressing accept for my help pays me thanks
(Click to enlarge)
Grid is 1 inch square
Item #
1042021
Price
$174.05
In Stock?
Yes
Pump-circulating