Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Maytag Quietseries 300 Dishwasher is not starting and there…

Customer Question
My Maytag Quietseries 300 Dishwasher...
My Maytag Quietseries 300 Dishwasher is not starting and there is a green solid light to the right of the heated dry button next to a symbol with a 3....please help?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/21/2010
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
May I get your units Model number to better assist you?
Hopefully, this is the model number: MDBH955AWB2. If this is not correct, where would i find the model number...the unit is installed on our kitchen.

Thanks-

A.

Thats good ,

lets try pressing heated dry button for 5 sec. .

I suspect the control is locked

Seems to have worked...thx

no problem at all .

Some one had pressed it for three seconds or more to get it to lock .

And I will send you the accept button in this post.