Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Stoves Double Oven Model No. XXXXXXXXX and the Main…

Customer Question
I have a Stoves Double...
I have a Stoves Double Oven Model No. XXXXXXXXX and the Main oven door has "fallen off". The repair man has advised me that Stoves stopped making the oven door in question 2 years ago and that I can only get a replacement door if one is still languishing in a warehouse somewhere. The Stoves part number is XXXXX - this is apparently the main door assembly including hinges. Can anyone help to locate a new door so that I ca get my oven repaired please?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/21/2010
Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech replied 8 years ago
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
please remember we are not in your home to do the repair or test our self and cant always be 100% and can always overlook something / thanks

please resend the model number and leave a space between the third and forth number / thanks
Model No. is 059 050724
the number does not want to come up ,, what brand of range is this?
The oven is a Stoves Q900 Double Oven. The Model Number given is a valid Stoves number.