Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The washer just stopped after it filled with water. I checked…

Customer Question
The washer just stopped after...
The washer just stopped after it filled with water.
I checked the breaker its fine, I checked the outlet and it is getting power.
We unplugged it yesterday to clean under it but it wont do anything now and it is full of water.
Is there a reset switch on the washing machine?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/21/2010
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
do you have a model number so that I can better assist you? It should be located on a sticker just underneath the lid of the washer near the hinges.

When I change the load size knob from small to the next load size it turns on the water for just a second and then stops again

The information is as follows:

LSQ9110PW3

TYPE 111

SERIAL # XXXXX XXXXX

this would be a problem with your pressure switch itself not sending the water level correctly. The pressure switch is located behind the knob that you turn to adjust the load size. Replace this part and you should be good to go again. Below is a link to the part you need to order and replace.

CLICK HERE