Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Bryan, Home Appliance Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
The oven is on lock and we cannot get it off. We do not have
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
The oven is on lock and we cannot get it off. We do not have a manuel. Can you help? … read more
my whirlpool wall oven has locked and is not shutting off .
Mr Repair
Mr Repair, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
my whirlpool wall oven has locked and is not shutting off . I have an error of E2 and F3 and I cannot open the door. There is food in the oven that smells like it is now burning. How do I shut off the… read more
Whirlpool oven says e2 and f3 locked. How to fix it?
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
I noticed my Whirlpool gas range says E2 and F3 lock'd. I own a super capacity 465 Accubake sys. It is apparent that my oven door is locked. What do I do to unlock the oven door and get my gas stove r… read more
My Whirlpool stove/oven is approximately 14 years old. For
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
My Whirlpool stove/oven is approximately 14 years old. For the past week, oven turns on, and then "beeps" with E2 -F3- displayed where the clock should be. I don't know what is wrong, but I'm hoping I… read more
THis question for the advanced tech with proven results. We
Repairman1981
Repairman1981, Appliance Repair Technician
THis question for the advanced tech with proven results. We own a Kitchenaid Electric Double wall oven Model KEBS207DBL2,oven is 13 years old. Couple years ago the self clean oven feature screwed the … read more
we have a gas powered super capacity 645 stove and oven. while
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
we have a gas powered super capacity 645 stove and oven. while trying to bake we got an error message.. E2 F3. IS THERE A MAJOR PROBLEM? CAN WE CONTINUE USING THE OVEN? PLERASE ADVISE. THANK YOU… read more
I have a whirlpool gold oven gas oven, and during the bake
Mike, Owner
I have a whirlpool gold oven gas oven, and during the bake cycle the oven shuts off with a E03 shown n the display. Is this something I can fix or do I need a repairman… read more
I have a Whirlpool Gold Accubake oven and I used the self cleaning
esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Appliance technician
I have a Whirlpool Gold Accubake oven and I used the self cleaning feature today. I am unable to open the door now. It seems to be locked. Any suggestions....?… read more
I have bought a used glass top stove 220 volts model # GR448LXPB2
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have bought a used glass top stove 220 volts model # XXXXX seirel # XXXXX . It came up with the code E2 F3… read more
I bought a house with an old Whirlpool Range. It is a Super
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I bought a house with an old Whirlpool Range. It is a Super Capacity 465 Accubake System. Aside from the fact that there is a hole in the oven floor due to rust and some of the gas burners need a matc… read more
Whirlpool Oven accu-bake system ....Left oven cleaner in overnite,
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
Whirlpool Oven "accu-bake system"....Left oven cleaner in overnite, maybe got some on element; woke up to find door locked, error code "E-2" & "-F 3-". But, oven was never turned on, per spray oven cl… read more
I have a gas oven. The burners work fine but whenever I try
Mike, Owner
I have a gas oven. The burners work fine but whenever I try to use the oven/broiler it beeps and flashes on the display. It never lights. What could be wrong?… read more
i am getting error code am71-ui42-eewet107 on my range serial
Neilwill
Neilwill, Appliance Manager
i am getting error code am71-ui42-eewet107 on my range serial # XXXXX XXXXX model # XXXXX XXXXX… read more
I self-cleaned the stove 6 hours ago. The display says E1
Mike, Owner
I self-cleaned the stove 6 hours ago. The display says: E1 -F5- and the door is locked. What do I do next?… read more
i have a whirlpool gold self cleaning accubake over and the
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
i have a whirlpool gold self cleaning accubake over and the door is lock. how do i unlock it… read more
I have a Whirlpool Electric Range, Model #GR448LXPT, Serial
John, Home Appliance Technician
I have a Whirlpool Electric Range, Model #GR448LXPT, Serial #RR4812998 that gives an error code of E1-F5 when trying to start Self Clean cycle. After hitting "start" I think the door is supposed to lo… read more
Hello. I have a Whirlpool Built in electric convection oven
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Service Technician
Hello. I have a Whirlpool Built in electric convection oven (double). The use and care guide says it is one of the following models: GBD277, 307, or YGBD 277 or 307, purchased November 2003. Tonight I… read more
I have a 2003 GBS307 oven that at times when baking at ~350
Luke
Luke, High School or GED
I have a 2003 GBS307 oven that at times when baking at ~350 degs an "E2 F3" error code is displayed after ~10 mins and the oven gets hotter. When this occurs the 'locked' indicator is displayed. After… read more