Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Oven door will not open

Customer Question
On digital display it read...
Oven door will not open

On digital display it read "E2 F3" and just under that it read "Locked"
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/20/2010
Appliance Technician: Bryan, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician

If you did not include a model # XXXXX your question please do on you second reply if possible,this helps us serve you faster.

can you get me the full model #?

No we can't unlock the oven. Don't have manuals.

E2-F3 mean the oven overheated,

E2-F39Bake range over temperatureAt room temperature, sensor resistance should be 1K to 1.1K. If not, replace the sensor. If the sensor checks okay, replace the control.

you will need to replace the oven temperature sensor if the sensor fails test above, do the test above to see if it the sensor or the clock, you will need to get the oven open to do this though, the only thing you can try for that is to get a coat hanger and make a hook and try to pull the latch over, if you cant get it you need a tech. thanks Bryan
Door did not open
unfortunately you will need a tech to come and open this sorry. wish there was more we could do, thanks Bryan