Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

our neptune wont tumble I have replaced the machine control…

Customer Question
our neptune won't tumble: I...
our neptune won't tumble: I have replaced the machine control card. I suspect the motor contol card; where is it? What else is likely?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/20/2010
Appliance Technician: esequiel walker, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Home Appliance Technician
hi that is the first board to check that board sits under the machine if you get behind the machine remove the center panel 2 or 4 screws board sits to your right. pressing accept pays me for my help thanks ill b here

Esequiel, thanks for responding. While awaiting your response,

I took the front off the machine, the motor control board is there, not in the back as you suggested. The "A" transistor has scorch marks around it, so I expect it may be a problem. The manual suggests using a test cable to phase test the motor; can you describe this cable?

Your first answer was wrong and nonresponsive, but let's try again.