Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a whirlpool Duet dryer. The only light that is coming…

Customer Question
I have a whirlpool Duet...
I have a whirlpool Duet dryer. The only light that is coming up id the control locked light and the dryer will not start
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/19/2010
Appliance Technician: The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
Chat Conversation Started
The Home Smithy :

Hi. Welcome to JA.
If the information I provide for you today is useful please be sure to click on "accept" before you log off. This is how we are paid. It will not close the question or this chat session. So far all you have done is made a deposit. The funds do not transfer to me unless you click on "accept"
Thank you.

The Home Smithy :

What is the model number of your unit, please. It will be located under the lid/door on the chassis.

The Home Smithy :

Thank you.

Customer:

GEW9200LW1

The Home Smithy :

Ok one minuet while I look this up.

Customer:

ok

Customer:

it is working again ...You rock. I was heading out of town and the clothes I was wanting just came out of the wash

Fantastic!! Thank you for accepting and the nice bonus too.

Hearing things like this really make my day.

Thank you again.

Best, THS