First you are going to need a lot of room as you are going to have to get to the front and the back at the same time.
1. Cut the power off and pull out the lint filter and remove the 2 screws there.
2. Look at the front top corners just below the top and with a putty knife or other small tool press the right clip while lifting on the top then do the left side and lift the top and lean it back against the wall.
3. Look down the inside front corners near the top and remove the 2 screws one on the left and one on the right.
4. Lift the front and it will come off the clips holding it at the bottom and remove the door switch wires.
5. Go to the bottom under the tub and press the idler pulley back and lift the belt off of the motor shaft.
6. Go to the top and using the belt as a sling lift the tub up and forward to pull the tub all the way out of the dryer.
This should give you access to the belt end of the motor as you are going to need to hold the shaft here.
1. Remove the back of the dryer.
2. Remove number 14 in this drawing marking the wires if you need to remove those.
3. I believe that blower wheel screws off clockwise.
If I am incorrect please do not click accept. We will continue.
Edited by Teamcold on 6/19/2010 at 7:57 PM EST