Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

On my samsung rfg297, two buttons on the icemakers are lit,

Customer Question
the child lock and ice...
On my samsung rfg297, two buttons on the icemakers are lit, the child lock and ice off are stuck on. I can't get them to turn back on so I can make the icemaker to make and dispense ice. Help!
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/19/2010
Appliance Technician: Repairman1981, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
Repairman1981
Repairman1981, Home Appliance Technician
Hold child lock for 10 seconds till it goes off, then hold the ice off for 5 seconds.

I held the child lock for the ten seconds and it never went off. It still does not work.

If that didn't work try unplugging it 5 mins and power back up.