Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

jettclean maytag dihwasher eq-plus3sec light stays on

Customer Question
jettclean maytag dihwasher eq-plus 3sec light...
jettclean maytag dihwasher eq-plus

3sec light stays on
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/19/2010
Appliance Technician: The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
Chat Conversation Started
The Home Smithy :

Hi. Welcome to JA.
If the information I provide for you today is useful please be sure to click on "accept" before you log off. This is how we are paid. It will not close the question or this chat session. So far all you have done is made a deposit. The funds do not transfer to me unless you click on "accept"
Thank you.

The Home Smithy :

What is the model number of your unit, please?

Customer:

jetclean dishwasher eq-plus

The Home Smithy :

I will need the model number from the manufactuirers lable on the unit. It is located on the chassis behind the door to the left of the unit. Thank you.

Customer:

mdb9100aww

dont see no awnser

I am looking this up now. Please stand by.

Thank you.

Ok these units were subject to a service bullitin regarding the inner door and the rinse agent injector leaking. To view the bullitin please click here.

Other than this if te unit is not responding to any inputs then the key pad has shorted out and will need replacement.

The replacement parts are available from any appliance parts retail outlet.

Please let me know if you require further information or assistance.

Best, THS