Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a side-by-side Hotpoint refrigerator, model CSX22GR,

Customer Question
and the refrigerator side is...
I have a side-by-side Hotpoint refrigerator, model CSX22GR, and the refrigerator side is warm (63 degrees). So obviously I should replace the thermostat?? How easy is this for a non-technician to accomplish?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/19/2010
Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech replied 8 years ago
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
please remember we are not in your home to do the repair or test our self and cant always be 100% and can always overlook something / thanks

remove the light cover and the panel behind and the thermostat is held by two screws to remove and swap it out ,, unplug the fridge before you start / thanks