Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

how do i disconnect the water line from the back of the inside…

Customer Question
how do i disconnect the...
how do i disconnect the water line from the back of the inside filter housing inside the fridge its a puresource2 system and i have to change the water tank assy
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/19/2010
Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech replied 8 years ago
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
please remember we are not in your home to do the repair or test our self and cant always be 100% and can always overlook something / thanks

push up on the bottom of the couplers on the filter housing to release the tabs and push up to remove / thanks
graphic
this image shows a round filter, my filter unit is rectangle and slides and locks in it is also in the upper panel that has the temp controls
this is the model you gave me but you have to remove the screws holding the panel and drop it down and remove the two tubes the same way
the filter release button will not allow me to remove this from the console the model was frs26hf6bw2
this is the right model number ,,, push hard and quick on the release button and it should pop it loose
graphic
i still can not get the hose part#22 out of the back of part #21a
that part of the thermostat and it does no come apart