Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

my fridge is overheating. I cleaned all the dust 4 days ago…

Customer Question
my fridge is overheating....
my fridge is overheating. I cleaned all the dust 4 days ago when i had this problem & it started cooling again but today it's overheating again. Anything else I can do or do i have to call someone?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/19/2010
Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech replied 8 years ago
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
please remember we are not in your home to do the repair or test our self and cant always be 100% and can always overlook something / thanks

is this a side by side and of so is the divider between the door real hot to the touch?

yes

replace the condenser fan motor and you can set a small fan by the coils to keep the coils and compressor cool until you get one and you can get it at a local appliance parts dealer near you with the model number ,, Glad i could help you with your problem today so please hit the accept button for me before you leave so i may be paid ,, Thanks
before i go off line, take my insulin and rest up is there anything else i can do for you today before I go ,,, Larry