Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

my central ac has been giving us issues, It works but its not…

Customer Question
my central ac has been...
my central ac has been giving us issues, It works but its not cooling effiently. when i check my pressures my suction is at 60 psi but my head preasure goes up and down between 180- 240 psi. I have recovered and put the system in a deep vaccum and charged it again. what can it be
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/19/2010
Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech replied 8 years ago
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
please remember we are not in your home to do the repair or test our self and cant always be 100% and can always overlook something / thanks

buy some coil cleaner and clean the evaporator and wash out the condenser ,,, Glad i could help you with your problem today so please hit the accept button for me before you leave so i may be paid ,, Thanks