Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

as i had my whirlpool range on cleaning the whole range was…

Customer Question
as i had my whirlpool...
as i had my whirlpool range on cleaning the whole range was so hot i could not touch it, what was going on with it.thanks shirlie
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/18/2010
Appliance Technician: Repairman1981, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
Repairman1981
Repairman1981, Home Appliance Technician
If it still heats after cleaning nothing is wrong. The oven gets up to 900 degrees inside and will feel pretty warm to the touch outside. There are hi- limit thermostats to tell if the unit gets too hot outside the oven. If they pop, the unit won't heat again without a service call. If you are still heating it's normal. No worries. Thanks!

Also please remember to click Accept and leave feedback so I get credit for answering your question.
I DO NOT EXCEPT YOUR ANSWNER..WHY DID MY MICAWAVE COME ON BECAUSE OF THE HEAT. MY CABNITS AROUND MY STOVE WAS ALSO HOT TO TOUCH. THAT IS NOT NORMAL. I HAD TO CANCEL THE CLEANING CYCLE. DO NOT CHARGE ME FOR SOMETHING YOU DID NOT ANSWER TO MY SATISFACTION. THANK YOU SHIRLIE
we'll let someone else take a crack at explaining this one.opting out