Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What could be the cause of my well-cared-for Dacor warming…

Customer Question
What could be the cause...
What could be the cause of my well-cared-for Dacor warming oven's failure? The little red light does not come on and the oven does not warm. It appears to be plugged in.
Model #EWO24SCH
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/17/2010
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Make sure it's getting power first. If it is, then you will need to uninstall the drawer and remove the top panel. There is a switch near the control panel that you can push a button on to reset if it trips. Below is a link to what the switch looks like.

CLICK HERE

If you still don't have power and you're sure the unit is getting power, you need to replace the timer unfortunately.