Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We just bought a condo---appliances were included but two months…

Customer Question
We just bought a condo---appliances...
We just bought a condo---appliances were included but two months after moving in I am having problems with my GE refrigerator. The drinking water is working fine but it will not work in the automatic icemaker--it will not make any ice??????
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/17/2010
Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech replied 8 years ago
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
please remember we are not in your home to do the repair or test our self and cant always be 100% and can always overlook something / thanks

look at the icemaker and tell me where the ejector fingers that push the ice out of the icemaker are pointing please
Do you mean the metal prongs in back of the ice unit? This is covered by a bin that collects the ice
i mean the fingers down the middle of the icemaker itself / thanks