Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I HAVE A SANYO DUCTLESS SPLIT KS2432. THE UNIT RUNS GREAT BUT…

Customer Question
I HAVE A SANYO DUCTLESS...
I HAVE A SANYO DUCTLESS SPLIT KS2432. THE UNIT RUNS GREAT BUT WOULDNT SHUT OFF. I TURENED OFF THE BREAKER OFF THEN BACK ON AND THE CONDENCER WOULD GO ON. I DID THE SAME THIN BUT WAITED TEN MINS AND HAD THE SAME RESULTS. I OPENED UP THE OUTSIDE PANEL A TAPPED THE MAIN RELAY WITH A SCEWDRIVER AND IT WENT OFF. NOW THE ONLY THING THAT HAPPENS IS IF I PRESS THE LITTLE BUTTON ON THE RELAY THE FAN GOES ON. I THINK THAT RELAY IS BAD BUT WOULD LIKE A SECOND OPINION???
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/17/2010
Appliance Technician: william, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
william, Home Appliance Technician

If you had to tap the relay to get it to shut off then i would say that the relay is bad and would need to be replaced.

If this answers your question, please click the ACCEPT BUTTON This is how I get paid for my skills & knowledge.Need more info ask as long as it pertains to the same question. BONUSES are appreciated. NOTE: As I am not there this is based on your observations and information that i get from you. Thank-you.