Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

the refrigerator and the freezer not working at all

Customer Question
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/17/2010
Appliance Technician: The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
Chat Conversation Started
The Home Smithy :

Hi. Welcome to JA.
If the information I provide for you today is useful please be sure to click on "accept" before you log off. This is how we are paid. It will not close the question or this chat session. So far all you have done is made a deposit. The funds do not transfer to me unless you click on "accept"
Thank you.

The Home Smithy :

Please retype the model number. It was Xed out. Place a period after the third digit and the system will not X it out

The Home Smithy :

Thank you.

Customer: kenmore 106.53332300
Customer: icemaker also not working.. red light flashing everything was fine a few days ago
The Home Smithy :

I will look into this first thing in the morning. I am just up for a snack right now.