Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a model # nn-t99osa-f purchased 1-08-2002 and its been…

Customer Question
I have a model #...
I have a model # XXXXX purchased 1-08-2002 and it's been wonderful and a life
saver living in this heat! My husband a few days ago burnt real bad a breakfast
sandwich to the point of smoking the kitchen, now when I open the door to use it
it smells like the burnt sandwich, what can I do to get the smell out,? I washed it out
really good, but------ it seems to not smell as much each time the days go by and I use
it. Just let it go with time??? Thank you XXXXX
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/16/2010
Appliance Technician: Justin, Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
Justin
Justin, Appliance Technician
Generally speaking, your condition will dissipate. Sit a bowl of baking soda inside it and this should help. Otherwise, the odor should go away on its own. I hope this helps.

Edited by Justin on 6/16/2010 at 4:31 AM EST