Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I could not find a model but I have a relatively new Haier…

Customer Question
I could not find a...
I could not find a model but I have a relatively new Haier Dehumidier (however it is spelled). It looks like it is in great working condition but when I turn it on it just sits there. I made sure the bucket was emptied and seated properly. Is there another button besides the on button because I have tried every button on the top with 0 results. Like I said, it turns on but doesn't do anything.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/16/2010
Appliance Technician: The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician

Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer.
If the answer I provide for you is helpful, please click 'ACCEPT'. I won't be paid if you don't.
Thank you.

What is the model number of your unit, please?