Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

have a mantiwoc machine that goes through all the cycles fine…

Customer Question
have a mantiwoc machine that...
have a mantiwoc machine that goes through all the cycles fine but wont make ice. i took diconected the thickness gauge and it made ice but i dont know if that had anything to do with it. thanks
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/15/2010
Appliance Technician: Francis, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
Francis
Francis, Home Appliance Technician

So now it is making ice and there is no more problem?

The thing that you did could have solve your problem because the ice sensor is part of the ice making process. It senses if the ice slab is thick enough to start the harvest cycle. You could have connected a loose wire or something that make it now works.

-