Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a new Bosch dishwasher, and I am installing it. Things…

Customer Question
I have a new Bosch...
I have a new Bosch dishwasher, and I am installing it. Things have gone fine, except that I cannot figure out how to put the cabinet attaching screws in. I have granite top, so I want to attach to the side. I installed the brackets, but now cannot find an access hole for the attaching screws.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/15/2010
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
you need to remove the brackets because you didn't attached them correctly. You can install the brackets on either the sides of the plastic mounting block (at the top of the dishwasher), or you can attach them to the top if you have wood countertops to screw into. If you don't then you need to attach them to the sides the the brackets will stick out about 1 inch from the front of the diswhasher so that when you open the door, you can screw them into the cabinets.