Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

my refrigerator brand is GE freezer is melting no water come…

Customer Question
my refrigerator brand is GE...
my refrigerator brand is GE freezer is melting no water come out to the dispenser both door has light but doesn't go cold, the temparature adjustment not working
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/15/2010
Appliance Technician: John, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
John, Home Appliance Technician

Thanks for the question.

Is the unit just silent.

ITS SILENT
Is there a slight clicking from the back of the fridge.
No slight clicking but blower is working
The blower in the freezer or at the back by the compressor.
when pressing the adjustment of temperature it showing freezer and ref. both zero and then split second is gone. and take a while when it come out but sometimes no more.

The blower thats working where is it located please.

of course underneath
what about the freezer fan motor is it going.
yes

http://www.partselect.com/ModelFrames.aspx?ModelID=400281&ModelNum=PSC23MGTABB&mfgModelNum=&ManufactureID=2&Selected=00123461i02&Position=9&mfg=GE&Type=&Mark=9

Number 735 on the breakdown is the relay , if the freezer fan and the back fan motor is going the problem is this relay, take the relay cover off and replace the relay it should fix the problem.

freezer fan not working
Which is it working or not you said it was then it wasn't.I have to know are both the fans going is it the compressor thats not going.

where the relay is place I don't see any relay at back

Number Number 735 is the relay its on the compressor.

Im sorry Im talking about 651 fan no blower or compressor fan but 651 not working anymore

If the compressor or the fan motors not going the problem is with the Motherboard number 801 unplug the fridge and check this part, when its burnt you should see a burn mark on the board.