Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Hi, I turn my dishwasher on and it makes noise as if it is…

Customer Question
Hi, I turn my...
Hi, I turn my dishwasher on and it makes noise as if it is starting it's cycle. After a minute or two it stops making noise but the timer still counts down the minutes. I let it count down from start (83 mins) to 81 mins and then hit the cancel button b/c nothing was happening. When I open the door the DW is dry except the bottom where there is some water sitting. I took out all the parts, checked for bebris or blockage and put them back in but have the same problem. What should I do?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/15/2010
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
do you have a model number so that I can better assist you?
I do not have it with me but should be able to get it this evening when I am home.
ok just let me know.
OK. I will be at a different computer. What email should I send the information to?
we can't do email you just need to save the adress and repond back to the same adress. Or follow the link in your E-mail back to this post afte ryou accept if you want.