Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am looking the Front panel which housing the tools etc and…

Customer Question
I am looking the Front...
I am looking the Front panel which housing the tools etc and the foot pedal for the Janome Finesse Model JFS 1817.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/15/2010
Appliance Technician: Rob, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Hi
The nearest dealer to you is on Reunion Island.
They should be able to assist you

M. Saify
27 D, rue leopold Rambaud-97490 Ste Clotilde Reunion Island
TEL. +262-21-26-43
FAX. +262-21-26-95

I hope this answers your question

Thanks
.Rob

Do not want to import item : so do not accept your reply. Please cancel and reimburse my deposit, thank you for your help but I am looking for a local agent here in Durban.

Hi
I understand you want someone local. Unfortunately there isn't anyone. Thats why I gave you the nearest one.
I am afraid if you are not prepared to get one from outside South Africa, you wont get one.

If you want a refund you need to email customer services

Thanks
Rob