Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

bake light blinks 4 times and the broil light blinks 3 times.

Customer Question
no bake no broil....
bake light blinks 4 times and the broil light blinks 3 times. no bake no broil.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/15/2010
Appliance Technician: Neilwill, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
Neilwill
Neilwill, Home Appliance Technician
Hiya,

Try Flipping the house breaker off for 60 seconds and then turned back on.
this will reset the system.
Hiya,

Try Flip the house main breaker off to the stove for 60 seconds and then turned back on.
This will reset the system.

The unplugging and plugging in after 30 minutes has been done several times. Nothing. The ignitors and computer board were changed 3 times over 6 months and then they realized it might be the fans. They changed the fans twice and the second time it worked. That was last July. Broke again in April with the same blinking pattern. They changed the fans again today but after 20 minutes the range stopped working again. I am way past turning it on and off.

I'll repost your question for some of the old timers here!
You did most of what I would suggest.