Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I dont have an error code displayed but the LED on the wash…

Customer Question
I don't have an error...
I don't have an error code displayed but the LED on the wash select knob flashes in each
position (select Normal Wash and the little red light for Normal Wash just flashes).
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/15/2010
Appliance Technician: Appliance Man, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Home Appliance Technician
Press the end of cycle button in for 5 seconds.
i pressed the end of cycle button but it still dose not work.
Do you hear a click when you press start?
No, there is no click.
Appliance Technician: Justin, Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
Justin
Justin, Appliance Technician
If you unplug your washer, wait approximately five minutes. When you plug it back in, you should hear a very faint click come from the rear of the top of the washer. If you do not hear that, you'll need a CCU (main control). If you do hear that, you'll probably need the user interface control (the board with the buttons you press on the front of the machine)
Justin
Justin, Appliance Technician