Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

John, Home Appliance Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
I have a Maytag side by side refrigerator RSW2400cae model,
Bryan, Tech/owner
I have a Maytag side by side refrigerator RSW2400cae model, it's old but has been working great until recently. It seems to be leaking water from the freezer section onto the floor and also ice is bui… read more
We have a GE Monogram Model ZIS 36D that was made in 1996.
Barry G.
Barry G., Vocational, Technical or Trade School
We have a GE Monogram Model ZIS 36D that was made in 1996. A few days ago the bottom part of the freezer was not getting cold enough (ice cream became soupy) and my wife smelled something like electri… read more
I have an Amana refrigerator less than 3 years old......lower
Barry G.
I have an Amana refrigerator less than 3 years old......lower portion does not get cold (although it is cool)...freezer compartment is ok...what is the most likely cause for this?… read more
kenmore upright freezer sounds like it is working and the vertical
Master Tech
Master Tech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
kenmore upright freezer sounds like it is working and the vertical lines get cold but it doesn't get below 10 degrees c… read more
Hi, MY Frigidaire Gallery refrigerator, which is 7 years old,
John, Home Appliance Technician
Hi, MY Frigidaire Gallery refrigerator, which is 7 years old, is not working right. There has been a little water coming out from under it and the refrigerator nis not as cold as it should be and the … read more
I own a Maytag bottom freezer refrigerator. It appears that
Bryan, Tech/owner
I own a Maytag bottom freezer refrigerator. It appears that the freezer is working fine. The refrigerator portion is not refrigerating. It is about 8 years old. Is there something I can do to problem … read more
our frigidaire gallery side by side model GLH5269ZD is not
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
our frigidaire gallery side by side model GLH5269ZD is not cooling on the upper section of the freezer or the fridge. the lower section of the freezer seems normal while the lower section of the fridg… read more
I have an Amana ARB 2107 refrigerator on top/freezer on bottom.
Bryan, Tech/owner
I have an Amana ARB 2107 refrigerator on top/freezer on bottom. The contents of the produce drawers in the fridge started freezing solid as well as the first shelf. I ordered a thermostat part 759308 … read more
GE FRIDGE/FREEZER MEDALLION Are parts available to repair
Mr Repair
Mr Repair, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
GE FRIDGE/FREEZER MEDALLION Are parts available to repair the top freezer section[not functioning now] and possibly the lower fridge section???… read more
we have a model # XXXXX purchased 1-1.5 years ago. Running
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
we have a model # XXXXX purchased 1-1.5 years ago. Running fine but I now notice the refrig temp is running between 53-59 degrees and freezer is -12 to -16. I have adjusted the settings but doesn't se… read more
Hi I have a frigidare freezer on top refrigerator model FRT18KC38W2,
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Hi I have a frigidare freezer on top refrigerator model FRT18KC38W2, serial number BAZ1625801. I'm not exactly sure of the year it was made. ANYWAY, the freezer is working great, but the refrigerator … read more
I have a frigidaire FRT18PRG fridge it came with my house I
Barry G.
I have a frigidaire FRT18PRG fridge it came with my house I purchased a year ago so I am not sure of the age. I am a single mom on a tight budget so I need to know if I need to purchase a new fridge o… read more
Good morning, My name is Bob and we purchased a model 56534400
Mike, Owner
Good morning, My name is XXXXX XXXXX we purchased a model 56534400 side by side refrigerator some 8 or so years back. About 3 days ago my icemaker stopped making ice We noticed that the red light on t… read more
My problem is very similar to the one you previously answered
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
My problem is very similar to the one you previously answered (see below), same model, same age, except in my case it is the refrigerator compartment that is warm. The freezer will maintain a temperat… read more
My Kenmore side by side refrigerator is not freezing or cooling
Appliance Tech Larry
My Kenmore side by side refrigerator is not freezing or cooling my food. It is alittle over 6 years old. The light is on and the fan motor is kicking on every so often but no cooling action is happeni… read more
My refrigerator and freezer werent getting cold enough. I took
master appliance tech
master appliance tech, Owner / Operator
My refrigerator and freezer werent getting cold enough. I took the back panel off and vacuumed out the motor and sorroundings. The freezer now only freezes stuff on the lower shelves and the refrigera… read more
My mother has a Frigidaire Electrolux refrigerator/freezer,
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
My mother has a Frigidaire Electrolux refrigerator/freezer, about 6 years old. A couple of days ago, it stopped getting cold. I cleaned the condenser coils really well, but it still is not getting col… read more
All the ice in the Freezer compartment melted onto the bottom
Randy 43
Randy 43, appliance technician
All the ice in the Freezer compartment melted onto the bottom of the refrigerator. Even though my landlord adjusted the temp as cold as possible, I have to keep my food in the freezer compartment-whic… read more