Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

allo.. I have a refregirator... Model ABB222ZDES, my kids..

Customer Question
touch the number to get...
allo.. I have a refregirator... Model ABB222ZDES, my kids.. touch the number to get the refregirator colder.. and.. the freezer and refregerator are now no more cold..
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/14/2010
Appliance Technician: Neilwill, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
Neilwill
Neilwill, Home Appliance Technician
Hiya,

It takes 12 - 24 hours for the contents in the fridge to reach the change of temperture.
For 3-4 dollars you can buy a refrigerator thermometer and permanently leave this in your fridge! Feeling anything with your hand will not tell you the difference. the bottles will not change that fast either.
The air may get colder after turning up the temperature, but it takes over night at least until the colder air completely cools the physical matter in the fridge down. (Walls, shelves, and food and drink bottles etc.)
finaly.. it's not colder this morning... do you have other tips I can try to resolve my problem
Hiya.

It sounds like your electronic cold control is bad.
You may still need a hands on tech on location to test this part before you spend money replacing it. I can not be there in your home to do this before you spend $97.64 on the replacement part.
do I contact maytag amana to get a tech in my area.. ?
Yes they can send you an authorized tech.

Peace God bless