Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Deer repair person. I have a frigidaire professional series…

Customer Question
Deer repair person. I have...
Deer repair person. I have a frigidaire professional series (dats sheet XXXXXXXXX The electronic control display was only showing the clock. I tried pressing the reset or the clear/off button as no reset exists whith no results. When I recycled the power nothing including the clock appeared. What is your best suggestioin
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/13/2010
Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech replied 8 years ago
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
please remember we are not in your home to do the repair or test our self and cant always be 100% and can always overlook something / thanks

may i have the model number please?
Model CPG 52085KF
this model number does not show up so i cant get you a part number but you will need to replace the control board / thanks
Thank you for your answer. The control board number is XXXXX and has rectified itself Electronis are too much bother and as opposed to making the appliance idiot proof make an idiot out of the user
Thanks How do I get to the control board?
remove the back panel of the control panel to get to it / thanks
Sorry although you did answer promptly The explaination was of no value. I have been an electrician for fifty years and eventually repaired the appliance my self no acceptance
i need the correct model number to tell you more / thanks