Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I Have a whirlpool elec dryer,it gets hot and motor is turning…

Customer Question
I Have a whirlpool elec...
I Have a whirlpool elec dryer,it gets hot and motor is turning but tub is not turning to tumble clothes. see some kind of wheel laying next to motor like it fell of -how to put it back
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/13/2010
Appliance Technician: esequiel walker, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Home Appliance Technician
hi that means the belt busted on this dryer and you will have to replace it to fix this problem . pressing accept for my help pays me thanks
Part 529597 (Click to enlarge)
Grid is 1 inch square
Item #
529597
Price
$12.60
In Stock?
Yes
Dryer belt, length 92 1/4”, width 1/4”, characteristics: 4 rib